When lenders review your application, they like to see consistency in your finances.
- Do not make major purchases like furniture, appliances, jewelry, vehicles, or vacations
- Don’t change or quit your job
- Consult with your mortgage professional before withdrawing, depositing, or moving large amounts of money in or out of your bank account
- Do not pay off debts or collections (unless instructed to do so by a mortgage professional)
- Avoid using cash for a good-faith deposit – cash is difficult to verify and could result in a closing delay
- Don’t have your credit report pulled too many times – this can hurt your credit score.
Call today for more information!
855 549 7001